.

.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Favorites and Easter Basket!

Originally in my previous post I said I was going to be sharing another look with you from today but unfortunately I didn't get the chance to do one today. Instead I am going to be sharing with you some of my current favorites and products I have been obsessing over lately, also I will show what I got in my Easter basket.. Yes I know Easter is still a week away but mine came a little early.

Current Favorites:



1. The Fault In Our Stars: I have heard a lot of people talking about this book and I know the movie is coming out so when I was grocery shopping at Ralph's yesterday I saw it and knew I had to buy it. I am starting it tonight but I can already tell I am going to be in love with it. If you haven't heard of it I encourage you to pick it up for a good read, if you aren't much a reader check out the movie trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ItBvH5J6ss I can't wait for the movie!

2. Pink Summer Daze Body Spray: I picked this up from Victoria Secret Pink last summer and haven't used it much until recently, it smells so good. The scent is juiced citron and fresh pansy... It smells so perfect and exactly like a summer day. It is almost a sweet, sexy scent that is perfect for daytime and nighttime. I don't think they sell this in stores anymore but I'm sure if you wanted it you could find something online or similar in stores.

3. Naked 3 Palette.. OKAY MY FAVORITE OF FAVORITES. I am literally so obsessed with this palette you have know idea. Listen to this.. I wanted it so bad for Christmas and so did my older sister and turns out she opened hers first and my mom told me that she didn't get one.. I started crying a little bit that is how badly I wanted it. I have used this palette every single day since Christmas too. My favorite shadows are Darkside, Mugshot, Liar, Trick, and Dust. I use these colors on my everyday makeup routine and the shadow is so nice and pigmented I can wear this for 24 hours and the color will still look brand new. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new shadow or change in there makeup, I promise you won't be let down.

4. Revlon Lipstick in Plumalicious: I have been using this particular color so much lately, it is a darker tint that looks really good with my dark hair so I have been using it non-stop. I never really was a huge fan of lipstick, especially after being forced to wear some atrocious shades during my dance career. I recently got back into the lipstick phase and this is hands down my favorite. If you look at some of my past photos that is the color you will see me wearing. Also, it is super cheap and long lasting so you can look glamorous without putting a dent into your wallet.

5. Noxzema Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Pads: A friend actually recommended these to me and I was scared to use them because I have really sensitive skin I thought it would just eat away at my face. I ended up purchasing these and loving them... I got them at Target for only $3.99. I have used these multiple times a day every day for the past week and I can see the difference. Although right now I have some blemishes on my cheeks it is most likely the medicine bringing them to the surface. I would recommend these for people who are looking for a pad that clears and prevent breakouts. I did notice some drying with this product though so make sure to moisture daily to decrease that.

6. Essie; Mint Candy Apple Polish: This is sort of an old polish I have but I haven't used it until now I got it last year this time from my sister when she asked me to be her bridesmaid. It is a perfect color for the spring time and usually I am not a huge fan of nail colors besides pink/red but this color looks really good on your nails especially if you are tan. To be honest I think it is more of a bluish tint than a green. It is super pretty and should be available in stores still.

That's all for my current favorite products! What do you think? Have you tried any of these.. Thoughts? Let me know, comment below.

Now onto my favorite part of this part... MY EASTER BASKET.
So I was actually really sad I wouldn't be receiving an Easter basket this year since I am away at college but of course my wonderful mom would never miss a holiday and got me some goodies.
I got a ton of candy even some pieces from Abdallah chocolates and if you have never had them you seriously have to try.. the best chocolate in the world. Aside from all the yummy treats I got a few items too. I got a super cute v-neck t-shirt from Victoria Secret that has palm trees on it, what could be more perfect for Cali? This is going to be a great tee for going to the pool, pajamas, or even pairing it with some high waisted shorts. I also got a new pair of ocean blue undies which are absolutely adorable and the color is beautiful. Next, I got 2 new shades of nail polish from Sally Hansen Insta-Dry collection in colors Peachy Breeze and Blue-Away... so cute and springy. Thanks Mama :)




Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my post. Keep checking back for more.
Upcoming on the blog: Forever 21 Haul and Lookbook 

Xoxo, Emily. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment