.

.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Ketchup or Catch Up?

Hello Everyone! I'm back again, to provide you with a monthly update on all the fun things I have been doing in life! Enjoy :)

First off, I have a few lookbooks I want to share with you guys that I never got to post about on here but you might have seen them on my Instagram or my Lookbook!

Cali Vibes




Kimono: Forever 21
Crop Top: Forever 21
Quilited White Circle Skirt: Forever 21
White Strap Sandals: Forever 21
Necklace: Francesca's
Bangles: LA Fashion District
Watch: Kate Spade

Because I'm Happy!



Flannel: Rosebowl Flea Market
Vintage Disney Tank: Rosebowl Flea Market
Distressed High Waisted Levis: Rosebowl Flea Market
Shoes: White Converse

Those are a few of my latest looks I have done this month. I will hopefully be posting more soon. As for life, I have been busy with school as always! But I am almost done with my 4th quarter at FIDM, I will be finishing up in June. My parents just came and visited me and also drove 2,000 miles to bring me a car! Yay! Best parents award. As for what is to come, my sister's wedding is upcoming up in a little over a month, very exciting. The house is for sale back home, crossing fingers for my parents to move someone warm (cough, cough Florida). 

Check back for more soon! Comment what you would like me to blog about...
May Favorites? Shopping Hauls? More Looks? DIY? Etc.

Xoxo,
Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment