.

.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rebel Yell

As I prep for my first day of my second year of college this Monday I felt it was only appropriate to get back in the swing of things with my lookbook. I am feeling very motivated to get more looks out there to share with everyone! I named this look "Rebel Yell" it shows an edgy side of my fashion style which I only portray once in awhile... Everyone likes to be a little badass at some point right? The pieces I paired together are a Marc Jacobs "Hollywood" Beanie I picked up while shopping in between MAGIC when I was in Vegas and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. I have never been one to really wear beanies because I always thought they looked silly on me, but with my hair getting so long now I am started to LOVE them more everyday. Next, I have a fringe style tank top which is just from Forever 21.. I got this while I was in Vegas also to wear to the Miley Cyrus concert and I paired it with a lightweight snap-front bleach washed denim jacket. I was honestly really hesitant when I bought this because I really didn't think I was ever going to wear it but I am so glad I purchased it because it literally goes with so many outfits and is easy to throw on when it gets chilly. My pants are also from forever 21 and it is hard to tell in the photo because they are so dark but they are actually harem pants... I am wearing them high waisted and the fringe blends to make it hard to notice that they are in fact harem pants. Lastly, just your everyday combat boots that I wear the heck out of because who doesn't love a good ol' pair of combats these particular ones are from GUESS? and they have been so durable and comfortable.

That's my lookbook for today!
Hope you all enjoyed it and give it a hype on lookbook at www.lookbook.nu/emilyphillips
 Also you can follow me on my social media websites.
Instagram: @theroyaldiva
Twitter: @emmilyphillips

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 Xoxo, Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment